Chief Operating Officer | Chief Financial Officer
Dante joined Nexus Properties in 1990 as Chief Financial Officer and became Chief Operating Officer in 2002. He has been responsible for negotiating and closing over 30 private and public financings totaling in excess of $500 million. He previously held positions at LCOR, a national real estate developer, and KPMG, an international accounting firm. As such, he has contributed to the growth of the Company through his financial and accounting expertise.
As Chief Operating Officer, Dante currently oversees the day to day management of the Company. In this capacity, he is involved in all aspects of the business including development, property management, construction, finance, and leasing. Dante is concentrating his efforts on redevelopment and is currently working with the Borough of Glassboro and Rowan University on the Rowan Boulevard Redevelopment Project.
Dante and his wife, Diana, have established a four year partial scholarship at Rowan University which is awarded annually to a Glassboro High School graduate based on financial need and academic performance.
Married for 33 years, Dante and Diana have three grown daughters and three grandchildren. He and his wife reside in Pennington, NJ.
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania, 1982
- Pennsylvania lnstitute of Certified Public Accountants, Member, 1982
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the Inspira Health Network (where he serves as Treasurer and Chair of the Finance Committee)
- Member of the Board of Trustees at Robins Nest Inc. (a children services agency in South Jersey)
- Member of the Deans Advisory Council for the School of Business a the College of New Jersey
- Member of the Board of Trustees at Glassboro Partners, Inc. (a non-profit focused on developing a Town Square and Arts/Entertainment District in the Borough of Glassboro)
- BS, Accounting, Fairleigh Dickinson University, 1981
- MBA, MIT Sloan School of Business, 2013
Return to staff list