Station Plaza IV
22 South Clinton Avenue
Total Sq. Ft.:
86,900 s.f. multi-tenant office building
Easily accessible from I-95, I-195, I-295, Route 1, Route 130, Route 206 and the NJ and PA Turnpikes, this building was awarded Energy Star certification from the Department of Energy. This building meets the strict energy use standards set by the EPA and uses less energy, is less expensive to operate, and creates fewer greenhouse gas emissions than its peers. It is 75 percent more efficient than similar buildings.
Nexus is proud to display the Energy Star plaque at this building and hopes it inspires others to take steps towards energy efficiency. This certification is just another part of our long term view for an energy efficient portfolio through renewable energy installations and projects like this that ultimately directly benefit our building occupants.
- Individual climate controls.
- Available state-of-the-art data and telephone technology.
- Ground level loading area.
- Available indoor parking and parking deck.
- 24-hour security on-site.
- Experienced management on-site.
- Adjacent to Trenton Transit Center.
- Built in enterprise zone – sales tax exempt.